Established back in 1994, we are a family business with thirty years of experience in lending, pawnbroking, and private asset finance. Look no further for expertise in lending against watches, jewellery, antiques, diamonds, vehicles, and many other luxury items. We are also the owners of Watch Buyers Ltd, which makes us extremely knowledgeable in luxury watch details and values. We take great care in our work from the initial contact and quote to the specialist storage and transportation of your treasured items. You’ll find we are friendly, approachable and always available.
The Long Version
Trading for thirty years in the Pawnbroking and asset finance business we are a family run business. We have years of experience in valuing high end luxury items, with numerous experts on hand.
Having bought, sold and valued watches since 1994 with our sister company Watch Buyers ltd – horology is a speciality of ours. We lend against luxury watches, but also jewellery, antiques, collectables, gold and diamonds. All fine art, classic cars and boats – in fact any high value assets. This is an excellent way of releasing funds from your treasured procession without having to say goodbye to it permanently.
We have made the application process as simple as possible, keeping it fast and efficient. Fill in our quick online form with a description of the asset you wish to borrow against, or you’re welcome to speak directly to an advisor. Next we’ll send you a quote of the amount we are willing to lend against the item. If you’re happy to proceed we would then take the item for valuation. We can collect fully insured on items up to £25,000. The item will undergo careful examination from our experienced valuers to ensure an accurate appraisal that will provide you with the maximum level of credit for your item.
We will then confirm our quote; or alter it, if the item is damaged or not as described. The final stage would be the accepting of the offer and once we receive notification of your acceptance, the funds will be sent straight into your account.
Our fees are completely transparent, and interest is only charged up until the date of your repayment with no late charges. It’s always preferential to find an accredited, long established pawn broker with a solid reputation for discretion. We are proud to say that Almagrove is certainly one of these establishments. Our impeccable service ensures confidence in your decision to entrust your assets with us.
All valuables are stored safely in a secure offsite facility, ready to be reunited with their owner when the time comes.
Please do Contact us if we can be of further assistance.
Tel: 02381 277964
Loan Disclosure: APR and Terms
- Our minimum rate of APR is 18.8% . Our maximum rate of APR is 118.6%. Representative APR: 68.75%
- All loans are for a minimum of 1 month to a maximum of 6 months.
- No minimum repayment periods. You can repay early at any time with no penalty fees.
- Representative Example: Total credit: £5000. Loan term of 6 months. Annual Interest rate: 48% (fixed). Interest for 6 months: £1200. Amount repayable in one installment: £6200.00
- Risk Warning: If the loan is not repaid, the assets may be sold. Your asset covers the whole debt and you will receive any surplus after sale if the loan is not repaid. You will not be liable in the case of any shortfall between the amount that you have borrowed and what the assets are sold for at disposal.