When bidding for items at auction, prices can often go higher than your current budget allows.
This can result in that special item being lost for possibly just a small amount of money which could result in you never having the opportunity of owning that item again.
Our Auction Finance product allows buyers the opportunity to increase their budgets to ensure that this doesn`t happen and to give them more confidence when bidding.
To find out more and to discuss any items that you are interested in raising finance against, please call 03303 639981.
When selling an item at auction, there can be a delay of several months before funds are actually received by the seller.
Delays can be due to the actual date of the sale not being for several months and also due to the fact that not all items will be sold first time round at an auction.
These delays can sometimes mean that sellers might be forced to look elsewhere and run the risk of not actually getting the best prices for their items.
Our Auction Advance product allows sellers the opportunity to take a loan of up to 50% of the lower auction estimate in advance of the actual auction taking place.
This will ensure that the seller can place their items into the correct auction regardless of when the sale date is and give them confidence that they will achieve the best results possible without worrying about the needs for urgent funds.
To find out more and to discuss any items that you are interested in taking a Sale Advance against, please call 03303 639981.
Our Application Process
Loan Disclosure: APR and Terms
- Our minimum rate of APR is 18.8% . Our maximum rate of APR is 61.5%. Representative APR: 40.15%
- All loans are for a fixed maximum period of 6 months.
- No minimum repayment periods. You can repay early at any time with no penalty fees.
- Representative Example: Total credit: £5000. Loan term of 6 months. Annual Interest rate: 42% (fixed). Interest for 6 months: £1050. Amount repayable in one installment: £6050.00
- Risk Warning: If the loan is not repaid, the assets may be sold. Your asset covers the whole debt and you will receive any surplus after sale if the loan is not repaid. You will not be liable in the case of any shortfall between the amount that you have borrowed and what the assets are sold for at disposal.