Some people look at works of fine art and see the great skill of a talented artist. Some look upon them and see a whole world as though peering through a window. Others see a very wise financial investment. A painting can be viewed a million times but never in the same way twice. The beauty of Art is it is entirely interpretive – its financial value however is not. Here at Almagrove we house a specialist team of appraisers who provide the extensive knowledge and expertise to value your art accurately and efficiently.
With our impeccable appraising abilities – your fine art will be valued accurately with expert care thus enabling you to realise its full financial worth when borrowing against it.
At Almagrove we have almost three decades of experience working with our clienteles’ most prized possessions. We understand that a treasured asset such as a work of fine art must be stored and maintained to an exceptionally high standard – so when the time comes for it to be reunited with its owner – it will have remained in the same prime condition we received it in.
Looking to Borrow Against your Fine Art?
Borrowing against fine art is a fantastic way to release the equity of it without the woe of saying goodbye to your treasured art work indefinitely. Your credit rating is of no relevance so there’s no need for credit checks or endless stacks of paperwork. Our fees are completely transparent, and interest is only charged up until the date of your repayment with no late charges.
Our Application Process
Borrowing against a valuable item such as fine art should always be done cautiously. It’s always preferential to find an accredited, long established pawn broker with a solid reputation for discretion. We are proud to say that Almagrove is certainly one of these establishments. Our impeccable service ensures confidence in your decision to entrust your assets with us.
Loan Disclosure: APR and Terms
- Our minimum rate of APR is 18.8% . Our maximum rate of APR is 61.5%. Representative APR: 40.15%
- All loans are for a fixed maximum period of 6 months.
- No minimum repayment periods. You can repay early at any time with no penalty fees.
- Representative Example: Total credit: £5000. Loan term of 6 months. Annual Interest rate: 42% (fixed). Interest for 6 months: £1050. Amount repayable in one installment: £6050.00
- Risk Warning: If the loan is not repaid, the assets may be sold. Your asset covers the whole debt and you will receive any surplus after sale if the loan is not repaid. You will not be liable in the case of any shortfall between the amount that you have borrowed and what the assets are sold for at disposal.