Whether your item of jewellery is purely for aesthetics or a family heirloom with deep sentimental value – it’s never an easy option to part with it. Lending against your jewellery is a brilliant alternative. You can release the value of your item without having to bid farewell forever.
At Almagrove we have almost three decades of experience working with fine jewellery and precious stones. Our specialist team of pawnbrokers have a vast amount of in-depth knowledge and are highly skilled in accurately valuing our clienteles’ treasured possessions.
We hold a solid reputation for our discretion and integrity with our clientele and their assets. All valuables are stored safely in a secure offsite facility ready to be reunited with their owner when the time comes.
Looking to borrow against your jewellery?
Loans against assets are a great way to release the value of your jewellery without having to say goodbye to it. Your credit rating is of no relevance so there’s no need for credit checks or endless reams of paperwork. Our fees are completely transparent, and interest is only charged up until the date of your repayment with no late charges.
We offer money against any form of fine jewellery be it earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches or solitary diamonds, pearls and gemstones. Our extensive experience in the industry means we have covered hundreds of different designers of jewellery – from Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Buccellati, Harry Winston, Van Cleef Arpels and many more prestigious designers.
Whether it’s contemporary, antique or vintage – our wealth of watch knowledge from some of the nation’s top experts guarantees that your item will be valued faultlessly and maintained as if it were our very own.
Our appraisal process is fast and precise. If you’re considering pawning your jewellery but are uncertain – you are welcome to talk to one of our expert advisors to find out if it’s the right route for you.
Our Application Process
Borrowing against a valuable item such as fine jewellery should always be done cautiously. It’s always preferential to find an accredited, long established pawn broker with a solid reputation for discretion. We are proud to say that Almagrove is certainly one of these establishments. Our impeccable service ensures confidence in your decision to entrust your assets with us.
If you’re uncertain and pondering “Should I pawn my jewellery?” then you’re most welcome to get in touch with us and speak to our specialist advisors to discuss if taking one of our pawnbroker loans is the right route for you.
Loan Disclosure: APR and Terms
- Our minimum rate of APR is 18.8% . Our maximum rate of APR is 61.5%. Representative APR: 40.15%
- All loans are for a fixed maximum period of 6 months.
- No minimum repayment periods. You can repay early at any time with no penalty fees.
- Representative Example: Total credit: £5000. Loan term of 6 months. Annual Interest rate: 42% (fixed). Interest for 6 months: £1050. Amount repayable in one installment: £6050.00
- Risk Warning: If the loan is not repaid, the assets may be sold. Your asset covers the whole debt and you will receive any surplus after sale if the loan is not repaid. You will not be liable in the case of any shortfall between the amount that you have borrowed and what the assets are sold for at disposal.