Gold is one of the most desired elements in the world and it takes no expert to understand why. However, our specialist team of experts here at Almagrove provide the knowledge and skill to accurately appraise the weight and purity of gold to ensure you receive up to 85% of its gold bullion value.
Gold is renowned for being a wise man’s investment as – unlike most assets – its value does not depreciate over time. The anti-inflationary precious metal permanently retains its purchasing power – making it a prime item to borrow against.
Looking to Borrow against your Gold?
Borrowing against gold is a fantastic way to release the equity of your asset without the woe of losing it. Your credit rating is of no relevance so there’s no need for credit checks or endless stacks of paperwork. Our fees are completely transparent, and interest is only charged up until the date of your repayment with no late charges.
Concerned about Pawning your Gold in the Current Market?
The price of gold is currently on an upward trajectory – nearing an all time high. It is expected to continue to soar over the coming years, making now an ideal time to release its full potential if you’re looking to borrow against it.
With almost three decades of experience in the industry – Almagrove have the skill, vast wealth of knowledge and discretion to ensure your gold is safely and accurately appraised – enabling you to retrieve 100% of its gold bullion value in funds.
Our Application Process
Borrowing against a valuable item such as gold should always be done cautiously. It’s always preferential to find an accredited, long established pawn broker with a solid reputation for discretion. We are proud to say that Almagrove is certainly one of these establishments. Our impeccable service ensures confidence in your decision to entrust your assets with us.
Loan Disclosure: APR and Terms
- Our minimum rate of APR is 18.8% . Our maximum rate of APR is 61.5%. Representative APR: 40.15%
- All loans are for a fixed maximum period of 6 months.
- No minimum repayment periods. You can repay early at any time with no penalty fees.
- Representative Example: Total credit: £5000. Loan term of 6 months. Annual Interest rate: 42% (fixed). Interest for 6 months: £1050. Amount repayable in one installment: £6050.00
- Risk Warning: If the loan is not repaid, the assets may be sold. Your asset covers the whole debt and you will receive any surplus after sale if the loan is not repaid. You will not be liable in the case of any shortfall between the amount that you have borrowed and what the assets are sold for at disposal.