At Almagrove we understand that a classic car is not any old automobile that one would happily trade in or flog without so much as a second thought. The modern cars of today are largely made for everyday purpose. Large boots, clunky frames and enough seating to courier a small rugby team to and fro. Classic cars however, are not a creation of convenience but of character. They are a timeless statement of refined class and impeccable taste housed inside a sleek silhouette.
This is why at Almagrove, we house an array of specialist pawnbrokers with a vast wealth of knowledge and experience to make sure every classic car we appraise is done so thoroughly and accurately so you can borrow 100% of your automobile’s value in funds.
At Almagrove we have almost three decades of experience working with clienteles’ most prized possessions. We understand that a treasured asset such as a classic car must be stored and maintained to an exceptionally high standard, so when the time comes for it to be reunited with its owner it will have remained in the same prime condition we received it in.
Looking to borrow against your classic or luxury car?
Borrowing against your classic car is an ideal way to release the value of it without having to bid Au revoir to your automobile. Your credit rating is of no relevance so there’s no need for credit checks or endless stacks of paperwork. Our fees are completely transparent, and interest is only charged up until the date of your repayment with no late charges.
Our Application Process
Our Appraisal Process
Manufacturer – The manufacturer of your classic car is of great importance in our valuation process. As is with most products – high end luxury brands are able to attain a higher price due to their notoriety and prestigious reputations. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with some of the most established names in motoring history – from Austin to Wolseley, Daimler to Triumph – there’s no brand too big or detail too small for us to accurately appraise your automobile.
Age – The age of a classic car reflects many things which can help us execute a precise appraisal of the vehicle. More contemporary classic cars are more likely to be in far greater condition than older vehicles. However antique and vintage cars hold a far greater chance of being rare – therefore more sort after by collectors.
Condition – Evaluating the condition of your classic car is vital to determining it’s financial worth. Scuffs, scratches and other aesthetic damage can dramatically affect its value.
That being said there are also features that would drastically improve its appeal to a discerning collector. A classic car that can boast having its original factory parts for instance would be incredibly alluring to the discerning collector.
Please ask any further questions by Contacting Us here.
Loan Disclosure: APR and Terms
- Our minimum rate of APR is 18.8% . Our maximum rate of APR is 61.5%. Representative APR: 40.15%
- All loans are for a fixed maximum period of 6 months.
- No minimum repayment periods. You can repay early at any time with no penalty fees.
- Representative Example: Total credit: £5000. Loan term of 6 months. Annual Interest rate: 42% (fixed). Interest for 6 months: £1050. Amount repayable in one installment: £6050.00
- Risk Warning: If the loan is not repaid, the assets may be sold. Your asset covers the whole debt and you will receive any surplus after sale if the loan is not repaid. You will not be liable in the case of any shortfall between the amount that you have borrowed and what the assets are sold for at disposal.